Digital Community Coordinator with an affinity for Sales.
Be a crucial part of the expansion of a global platform into Germany.
Buchanan Group (a WPP company) is the world’s leading provider of endorsement advertising platforms across television, digital and social. As an agency network spanning 40 countries, our brand communication innovations continue to drive phenomenal growth. And now you have the chance to grow with us.
Home Tester Club is a social community of main grocery buyers who rate, review and test grocery products. After launching our platform - www.hometesterclub.com/de - into Germany, with immediate effect we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Community Coordinator to promote our Home Tester Club in Germany. The successful candidate will work directly with the world’s top packaged goods companies and help to coordinate marketing & research campaigns with brand clients and manage an online community of consumers around a world class web platform.
Role / Key Responsibilities
- Assist in the organization and management of Home Tester Club in Germany/DACH
- Liaise with clients and act as key logistics contact on Home Tester Club campaigns managing all elements of campaign processes
- Design research surveys to develop targeted consumer insights
- Liaison between multiple departments to ensure all deliverables are provided in a timely manner
- Source and work with key suppliers for campaign needs such as printing, fulfilment & distribution.
- Manage social engagement with members via direct communication (EDMs) and social media (Facebook, Instagram). Ensuring all communication is within brand tone and member expectations.
- Program online surveys and contest across all company’s digital media platforms
- General website administration
- Research and manage potential leads and prospects through LinkedIn and industry database subscriptions
- Setting up meetings with marketing professionals across Germany by using various tactics such as e-mail, telephone, LinkedIn, etc.
- Use an online CRM tool (salesforce.com) to maintain detailed information on contacts, accounts, meetings, and opportunities
Experience and Skills Required:
- Ability to multi-task, meticulous and strong project coordination skill
- Overall tech savvy with a strong knowledge of digital/social media (Instagram and Facebook) and e-commerce
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- High levels of initiative, drive, self-motivation and flexibility essential.
- Ability and report on daily activities
- Competitive and ambitious nature, demonstrating a strong aptitude for sales
- Bachelor or master´s degree preferred (business or marketing preferred)
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience preferred, but new graduates welcome
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English are essential
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Full training and support
- Casual office atmosphere
- Team activities
- International opportunities
The right person will be motivated, proactive, highly dependable and have a passion for media and advertising coupled with enthusiasm and drive to deliver results for clients and Buchanan. They will demonstrate strong communication, organizational and time management skills, responding well to direction and following through with confidence and accuracy to ensure work is completed on time and within budget.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a motivated individual to contribute immediately; to learn leading-edge sales and marketing techniques.
Application documents (letter of application, CV & credentials) will be accepted in English and German. Please indicate your salary requirements when applying.