We are currently looking for a talented, enthusiastic and strategic individual to coordinate marketing & research campaigns with brand clients and manage an online community of consumers.
Home tester club is a tech platform that allows consumers to rate, review and try products from leading cpg companies and then amplifies that consumer feedback in a variety of ways. A truly global platform in the ratings and review space with over a million members globally. We have an amazing opportunity for the right person to manage our home tester club community.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the organization and management of Home Tester Club in North America.
- Liaise with clients and act as key logistics contact on Home Tester Club campaigns managing all elements of campaign processes.
- Design research surveys to develop targeted consumer insights.
- Liaison between multiple departments to ensure all deliverables are provided in a timely manner.
- Source and work with key suppliers for campaign needs such as printing, fulfilment & distribution.
- Manage social engagement with members via direct communication (EDMs) and social media (Facebook, Instagram). Ensuring all communication is within brand tone and member expectations.
- General website administration.
- Develop content for monthly e-newsletter.
- Expand promotion of Home Tester Club through community outreach programs and recruitment.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Tech savvy with a good knowledge of online websites and applications.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A strong knowledge of social media applications.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability and report on daily activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English essential
- Initiative, drive, common sense, creative flair and flexibility essential
- Post-Secondary education in writing, marketing/advertising, communications or related field are desirable.
- Project management experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience in website analytics such as Google Analytics
- Experience in Research and/or word of mouth marketing.
- Experience in client service and sales
- Graphic design and/or visual communication skills.
- Bilingual – English and French or English and Spanish