Be a crucial part of the expansion of a global platform into Germany.
Buchanan Group (a WPP company) is the world’s leading provider of endorsement advertising platforms across television, digital and social. As an agency network spanning 40 countries, our brand communication innovations continue to drive phenomenal growth. And now you have the chance to grow with us.
Launching our platform - www.hometesterclub.com - into Germany the successful candidate will work directly with the world’s top packaged goods companies, and build a company around a world class web platform.
- Research and manage potential leads and prospects through LinkedIn and industry database subscriptions
- Setting up meetings with top marketing professionals across Germany, using various tactics such as e-mail, telephone, LinkedIn, etc.
- Use an online CRM tool (salesforce.com) to maintain detailed information on contacts, accounts, meetings, and opportunities
- Work effectively with multiple internal departments to sell, execute, and manage Home Tester Club campaigns
- Work with clients to design research surveys to develop targeted consumer insights
- Source and work with key suppliers for campaign needs such as printing, fulfilment & distribution
- Manage member communication and enquiries
- Manage social engagement with members via direct communication (EDMs) and social media (Facebook, Instagram), ensuring all communication is within brand tone and member expectations
- Expand the promotion of Home Tester Club through community outreach programs and recruitment
- Research tasks, such as assessing the current landscape and social/micro-influencer market in Germany
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in both English and German
- An intimate understanding of the local culture and nuances (Germany)
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation and time management
- Competitive and ambitious nature, demonstrating a strong aptitude for sales
- University Degree (business or marketing preferred)
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience preferred, but new graduates welcome
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills
- Overall tech savvy with a strong knowledge of social media and e-commerce
- Interest in potentially relocating to Germany within a few years
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Full training
- Casual office atmosphere
- Team activities
- International opportunities