Help drive, and be an integral part of the growth of a global platform in the U.S
Buchanan Group (a WPP company) is the world’s leading provider of endorsement platforms across television, digital and social. As an agency network spanning 40 countries, our brand communication innovations allow consumers around the world to buy better, whilst driving phenomenal growth for our clients. And now you have the chance to grow with us.
The successful candidate will lead one of our key global partnerships in the U.S., working directly with the world’s top packaged goods companies and their agencies, to grow our world class web platform, hometesterclub.com.
- Lead business development with our sister company and partner (Kantar), and become the go-to U.S. expert on our platform.
- Drive sales and growth of local client base, focusing on clients and agencies in the NY area.
- Work effectively with global offices in learning, and growing the Home Tester Club community in the U.S.A.
- Achieve targets and plan for long term growth.
- Learn and develop industry knowledge to establish new areas of opportunity with potential clients.
- Work closely with account and project teams in Toronto, for business development initiatives, project planning and implementation.
- Help global partnership drive U.S. specific opportunities
- The role will report into the North American General Manager, in Toronto.
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation and time management.
- Experience in packaged goods a definite asset.
- Experience in sales, account management or similar roles expected – min 5 years.
- Knowledge of research & insights an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Background in digital/tech preferred.
- Competitive salary and bonus package.
- Global travel.
- Excellent international career opportunities in a high growth company.