An account executive role, with a world of difference
Buchanan Group (a WPP company) is the world’s leading provider of endorsement advertising platforms across television, digital and social. As an agency network spanning 40 countries, our brand communication innovations continue to drive phenomenal growth. And now you have the chance to grow with us.
Successful candidates will work directly with the world’s top packaged goods companies, have the opportunity to travel the region meeting some of FMCG’s greatest marketing minds, and hone career-making sales, management and production skills across television, digital and social.
- Setting up meetings with top marketing professionals across the Australia, using various tactics such as e-mail, telephone, LinkedIn, etc.
- Use an online CRM tool (salesforce.com) to maintain detailed information on contacts, accounts, meetings, and opportunities
- Work effectively with multiple internal departments to sell, execute, and manage campaigns (ie. creative and production teams)
- Research and manage potential leads and prospects through LinkedIn and industry database subscriptions
- Learn and develop industry knowledge to establish areas of opportunity with potential clients
- Become an expert in product categories and advertising best practices in order to persuade marketers to consider Buchanan tools
- Use the skills you develop to close business with new and existing clients
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation and time management
- Competitive and ambitious nature, demonstrating a strong aptitude for sales
- University Degree (business or marketing preferred)
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience preferred (new graduates welcome)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Full training
- Casual office atmosphere
- Team activities
- International opportunities